BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Alcoholic Makeup!

Okay so last night I found an image, that had some pretty colors, so i tried to duplicate it through makeup. This is my take on the picture. I still am going to do the looks from the nature pictures, but I didn't have them handy last night when I was able to dabble in makeup for 15 minutes! (Motherhood is soooooo demanding!!!) LOL

I was only able to do one eye, as I was trying to multitask. So here is the image and here is the one eye! LOL! I Promise I will do more when I am on vacation! Only 9days left!

Enjoy!




(I'm still working on the eyelash thing!)


BTW, I am in no way condoning the sale or use of alcohol. It just so happens that they have gorgeously colored advertisements!


Hotmama

0 comments: