BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm still waiting...

So on May 2nd, I was so stoked about ordering from NYX and Cherryculture.com for the first time. Besides the fact that I am trying to get products to practice with and there was this HUGE FANTASTIC SALE!!! So here it is...May 14th and I'm still waiting for my items! I spent about 100 bucks or so in total and am still waiting. AND I paid for shipping! But I am not going to knock these sites because people love them, and I haven't received my items yet, but I am assured they are on their way. I can't wait! I want to check out all these products and possibly do a review. I've heard rave reviews about NYX cosmetics and want to try their products. So until then, I will let you know the updates.

Oh and by the way, I am counting down til the Makeup Show NYC!

Still thinking of a hot tagline.

Hotmama

0 comments: